Before starting on your rank
all scouts must complete.the requirements for Bobcat first.
First graders make up the Tiger rank in Cub Scouting.Note: All Tiger Cub Scouts MUST have their adult partner for all Cub events - Den meetings, Day Camp, Pack meetings, outings.
The Bobcat badge is earned before the Tiger Rank.
Tiger Cub learns:
1. Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed. 2. Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed. 3. Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
4. Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
5. Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
6. Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
7. With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide.
6 Tiger Required Adventures (2015-2016) - belt loop designs are colored
1. Complete each of the following Tiger required adventures with your den or family:
a. Backyard Jungle
b. Games Tigers Play
c. My Family's Duty to God
d. Team Tiger
e. Tiger Bites
f. Tigers in the Wild
2. Complete one Tiger elective adventure of your den or family's choosing. - belt loop designs are single orange color
3. With your parent or adult partner, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide, and earn the Cyber Chip award for your age.*
*If your family does not have Internet access at home AND you do not have ready Internet access at school or another public place or via a mobile device, the Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or adult partner.
(The adult partner approves the completion of the requirements and the book is then shown to the Den Leader who records the progress and also signs the boy's book.)
To promote uniform wearing, bringing books to Den meetings and attendance I have a Bead roll form that you just check off the boxes.