Before starting on your rank
all scouts must complete.the requirements for Bobcat first.
First graders make up the Tiger rank in Cub Scouting. 6 years old.
Note: All Tiger Cub Scouts MUST have their adult partner for all Cub events - Den
meetings, Day Camp, Pack meetings, outings.
The Bobcat badge is earned before the Tiger Rank.
Tiger Cub learns:
1. Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed. 2. Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed. 3. Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
4. Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
5. Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
6. Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
7. With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide.
Tiger Badge Requirements
1. Complete each of the six required adventures.
• Games Tigers Play
• My Tiger Jungle
• Team Tiger
• Tiger Bites
• Tiger Circles: Duty to God
• Tigers in the Wild
2. In addition to the six required adventures listed above, complete at least one elective
adventure of your den's or family's choosing. There are 9 Elective Adventures in the Tiger program:
- Curiosity, Intrigue, and Magical Mysteries
- Floats and Boats
- Good Knights
- Rolling Tigers
- Sky is the Limit
- Stories in Shapes
- Tiger: Safe and Smart
- Tiger Tag
3. With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, complete the exercises in the
pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide.
4. Watch the Protect Yourself Rules video for 1st Grade, Tiger. (The video is located at https://vimeo.com/325064660 and can be watched on-line or downloaded and viewed off-line.) OR Earn the Protect Yourself Rules Preview Adventure for Tiger.