Before starting on your rank
all scouts must complete.the requirements for Bobcat first.
First graders make up the Tiger rank in Cub Scouting.Note: All Tiger Cub Scouts MUST have their adult partner for all Cub events - Den meetings, Day Camp, Pack meetings, outings.
The Bobcat badge is earned before the Tiger Rank.
Tiger Cub learns:
1. Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed. 2. Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed. 3. Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
4. Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
5. Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
6. Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
7. With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide.
Tiger Badge Requirements
(Effective December 2016)
1. Complete each of the six required adventures.
• My Tiger Jungle
• Games Tigers Play
• Tiger Circles: Duty to God
• Team Tiger
• Tiger Bites
• Tigers in the Wild
2. In addition to the six required adventures listed above, complete at least one elective
adventure of your den's or family's choosing. There are 13 Elective Adventures in the Tiger program:
- Curiosity, Intrigue, and Magical Mysteries
- Earning Your Stripes
- Family Stories
- Floats and Boats
- Good Knights
- Rolling Tigers
- Sky is the Limit
- Stories in Shapes
- Tiger: Safe and Smart
- Tiger Tag
- Tiger Tales
- Tiger Theater
3. With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, complete the exercises in the
pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide.
4. Earn the Cyber Chip award for your age. (The Cyber Chip portion of this requirement
may be waived by your parent or guardian if you do not have access to the internet.)