Before starting on your rank
all scouts must complete.the requirements for Bobcat first.
Second graders make up the Wolf rank in Cub Scouting.
The Bobcat badge is earned before the Wolf Rank.
1. Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed.
2. Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
3. Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
4. Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
5. Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
6. Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
7. With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide.
WOLF BADGE REQUIREMENTS
(EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 2016)
Rank advancement is awarded when each Scout has done the following:
1. Complete each of the six required adventures.
• Call of the Wild
• Council Fire (Duty to Country)
• Duty to God Footsteps
• Howling at the Moon
• Paws on the Path
• Running With the Pack
2. In addition to the six required adventures listed above, complete at least one elective
adventure of your den's or family's choosing. There are 13 Elective Adventures in the Wolf program:
- Adventures in Coins
- Air of the Wolf
- Code of the Wolf
- Collections and Hobbies
- Cubs Who Care
- Digging in the Past
- Finding Your Way
- Germs Alive!
- Grow Something
- Hometown Heroes
- Motor Away
- Paws of Skill
- Spirit of the Water
3. With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, complete the exercises in the pamphlet
How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide.
4. Earn the Cyber Chip award for your age. (The Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may
be waived by your parent or guardian if you do not have access to the internet.)